Stranger Things review

might be spoilers ahead!!

Stranger Things 2


   The highly anticipated second season of stranger things came this week. Me and my friend (second blogger on here) got together and watched the whole season in one sitting. I admit I wasn't an original fan. I stared watching the show after I went to see "IT" which also stars Finn Wolfhard who plays Mike Wheeler in the series.
    This season was different than the first, the series took more of a darker tone. Although it was darker it still has the comedy that the first season had.
     Parts that didn't work    

  • Billy  
    •  During the season, Billy seemed like he didn't go with the rest of the cast. I get that Billy was the human antagonist but he felt a bit under developed and one dimensional.
  • Dart
    • It took a while for the show to explain the origins of Dustin's new pet Dart. You were left wondering what kind of species he was. While wondering about what Dart was you also had to think about how the pumpkins were related to the rest of what was going on. 
     Parts that did work
  • Dustin and Steve 
    • Dustin and Steve were probably the most unlikely but best duo the show could've done. They were hilarious together with all of Steve's tips for Dustin to use with Max. (even though they weren't the best)
  • The families
    • My favorite thing this season was that we were able to see Lucas and Dustin's family. Lucas sister was a real stand out for me because she was funny and had the best lines, definitely one of my favorite characters this season.
  • Bob and Joyce 
    •  Bob and Joyce were probably one of the best relationships on the show. Bob was a very likable character, even though he gave Will the advice that started the problems. It felt like he got along great with Will and Jonathan and would've been a good part of the family.
 Overall this season was great and I can't wait for the next season.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall outfits for the week